Sunday, April 13, 2008

randomness

In a twinkle of an eye, it's once again time to do filial part of tomb sweeping.

Last year, there's still my uncle, fetching us to meet up with the rest of the family and to 3 places for the annual 清明节。

This year, he isn't around anymore. Plans for tomb sweeping changes. It's just feel so different without him around. =[

Life has to move on right?

I cant expect all my relatives to stay healthy for life. But they better do stay healthy for as long as possible! =]

I am going to move on in my life. I believe that path crosses. Perhaps one day, friends whom I have lose contacts with will once again be contacted.

treasure the moment is the most important thing now. =]

Cheer on Felicia. You can do it de.

School is starting. Just make full use of the three years in Ngee Ann Poly. Let it make a difference to your life.

Plans that have been made previously have to be alter and abandon. There's no point in keeping the plans anymore since the person have changed. Perhaps one day, the plans might be useful again. So I am just safekeeping my plans for the rainy day. =]

** Mixed feelings for sch to start. How irony it is. =S

No comments: